Thursday, April 7, 2011

Backsplash Options

I LOVE my kitchen but I cannot help but notice how unfinished it looks without window treatments and a back splash...all in due time and money of course. Here are some of my favorite ideas for back splashes. We have to stick with something that will go with our granite, but I also wanted to tie in some of the subtle gray in the counters as well. That way it'll mesh better with our living area too.

I love the classic feel and clean lines of rectangular glass tiles. Another fun idea we're tossing around is tiling all the way up to the ceiling in the window sink area. I've seen this done before and I feel like it looks very nice. I also really like basic cream subway tile, but I'm wondering if we should be a bit more bold.



Here's what tiling to the ceiling looks like around a window. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I don't know, I'm loving the subway tiles right now but not sure if I'd like it to the ceiling. I just like how the fresh, clean look of the subway tiles and would love to have it in our next kitchen.

    ReplyDelete